NYC Prostate Cancer Summit 2019, a conference by patients for patients.
Saturday October 5, 2019
8:30AM – 6PM
Learn treatment strategies for living longer and happier lives from twelve top prostate cancer doctors from cancer centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering and Mount Sinai.
Prostate cancer events are often created by hospital marketing departments. This conference is created soley with helping patients like us. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks are provided, too. The prostate cancer conference meets at 237 Park Avenue in a state of the art facility just north of Grand Central, in Manhattan, so, easy to get to.
There will be plenty of time for your questions and answers by the doctors.
- Medical Oncologist – Karen Autio, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Epidemiologist – Sigrid Carlson, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Urologist – Philippa Cheetham, MD – Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Radiation Oncologist – Kavita Dharmarajan, MD – Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Psychologist – Jada Hamilton, Ph.D. – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Social Worker – Rachel Hoffman, LCSW – Sexual Health and Activity Clinician
- Urologist – Melissa Kaufman, MD – Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Urologist – Laura Leddy, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Urologist – Carolyn Salter, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Urologist – Kristen Scarpato, MD – Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Medical Oncologist – Susan Slovin, MD, PhD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Urologist – Suzette Sutherland, MD – University of Washington Medical School
Our conference meets at Convene, New York’s latest state of the art event facility at 237 Park Avenue in Manhattan. The easily accessible venue is custom-built with unique features for an elevated experience.