Shine a Light Support Group for Gay and Bisexual Men in Sydney
The Sydney Shine a Light Prostate Cancer Support Group for Gay and Bisexual Men meets monthly on the 1st Sat of each month in Sydney at the ACON office in Surry Hills.
414 Elizabeth Street
Sydney NSW 2010
Ph: 0417 772 390
This confidential group is open to all gay men who have had a prostate cancer diagnosis. Partners are also welcome to attend.
All issues concerning prostate cancer will be open for discussion
- an overview of prostate cancer
- side effects of treatment
- the impact of a diagnosis
- communicating with your partner
- having an ongoing support group for gay men with prostate
Shine a Light Support Groups are in collaboration with Malecare and the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia .