Your health demands information that is tailored to your diagnosis.
(“Flash” as in “news flash” and as in, “read in a flash”)
- Based on your diagnosis and current disease state….nothing more…nothing less.
- Simple to understand summaries of today’s breaking news about prostate cancer treatment, clinical trials and quality of life research.
- Questions to ask your doctor, today.
- Latest treatment opportunities…some that your doctor may not yet know about!
- Curated and written by clinicians who are also prostate cancer patients or caregivers with dozens of years of experience.
- No “for profit” bias. Complete transparency on funding and information sources.
- Three minutes to read. Prostate Flash sorts out the information that you need, saving you hours of work, grief and stress.
- Emailed ONLY when it matches your personal prostate cancer state AND it is news you absolutely need to know.
- Completely anonymous …. You don’t even have to make up a “user name.” We just need an email address to send the Flash to.
- Caregivers and partners of prostate cancer patients are encouraged to sign up for Prostate Flash, too!
Sign up below. Each email you receive will have an unsubscribe button, so you can leave Prostate Flash at any time.
NOTE: If you have any difficulty completing or submitting the form, then simply send an email with your answers and we will sign you up for Prostate Flash….email to: email@example.com
Prostate Cancer News Flash is sponsored by:
Please email any questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL COMMENTS ABOUT PROSTATE CANCER NEWS FLASH FOR PUBLIC VIEWING CAN BE WRITTEN AND POSTED IN THE COMMENT SECTION, BELOW.