Your health demands information that is tailored to your diagnosis.
(âFlashâ as in ânews flashâ and as in, âread in a flashâ)
- Based on your diagnosis and current disease stateâ¦.nothing moreâ¦nothing less.
- Simple to understand summaries of todayâs breaking news about prostate cancer treatment, clinical trials and quality of life research.
- Questions to ask your doctor, today.
- Latest treatment opportunitiesâ¦some that your doctor may not yet know about!
- Curated and written by clinicians who are also prostate cancer patients or caregivers with dozens of years of experience.
- No âfor profitâ bias.Â Complete transparency on funding and information sources.
- Three minutes to read. Â Â Prostate Flash sorts out the information that you need, saving you hours of work, grief and stress.
- Emailed ONLY when it matches your personal prostate cancer state AND it is news you absolutely need to know.
- Completely anonymous â¦. You donât even have to make up a âuser name.â We just need an email address to send the Flash to.
- Caregivers and partners of prostate cancer patients are encouraged to sign up for Prostate Flash, too!
Sign up below.Â Each email you receive will have an unsubscribe button, so you can leave Prostate Flash at any time.
NOTE: If you have any difficulty completing or submitting the form, then simply send an email with your answers Â and we will sign you up for Prostate Flash….email to: Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ
Prostate Cancer News Flash is sponsored by:
Please email any questions or concerns to: email@example.com
GENERAL COMMENTS ABOUT PROSTATE CANCER NEWS FLASH FOR PUBLIC VIEWING CAN BE WRITTEN AND POSTED IN THE COMMENT SECTION, BELOW.