Tests suggested to include in blood panel test.
Some of these tests are to create useful information, today, and others to determine a baseline for your future.
2. Free PSA
5. D 25 (D vit in blood)
7. Testosterone – Total
8. RIA Free Testosterone
9. Iron – (for hemocromotosis (Iron Loss)
10. C-Reactive protein (CRP) (this lets you know if there is any inflammation
and if so, what level)
11. Testosterone Level
12. DHT (Dehydro Testosterone)
13. Free Testosterone
14. Glucose (10 – 12 hour fasting test)
15. Alkaline Phospotase-for base line (should be between 40- 115)
16. Estrogen Serum
18. Lipoprotein (elevated levels put one at risk for a heart attack or stroke.
Much more accurate prediction than cholesterol.
19. Liver (not sure if this might not be one of the above)
20. Cholesterol HDL & LDL levels